- Family Law Actions
- Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-marital and post-marital Agreements
Ms. Wald handles all aspects of family law matters, including complex divorce settlement negotiations, spousal and child support, property characterization and division, and pre-martial and post-marital agreements.
Ms. Wald is proficient in Spanish. She currently serves on the board of directors for the San Mateo County Bar Association, Barristers Section past President, Chair of the Diversity Committee 2020 & 20211, and Board Member of the Women Lawyers Educational Foundational.
Ms. Wald earned a Juris Doctorate from San Francisco Law School in 2014, where she was awarded student of the year 2011, 2012 & 2013. She was recognized with the Witkin Award in Civil Procedure in 2012. Ms. Wald was awarded best overall scores in Tyler Moot Court in 2013.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Wald worked in the government and political sphere, including positions at UCSF Medical Center, interning for a San Francisco Board Supervisor, and interning at the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.
Ms. Wald enjoys her time as a volunteer for San Mateo County Legal Aid, San Mateo Superior Court's weekly Family Law Status Conference calendar and San Mateo County Lawyers in The Library. Ms. Wald is an avid San Francisco Giants baseball fan, fine pen collector, bird watcher and loves taking long hikes with her miniature Australian shepherd.
- San Francisco Law School, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Student of the Year, 2011-2013
- Honors: Witkin Award in Civil Procedure, 2012
- Honors: Best Overall Scores Award, Tyler Moot Court, 2013
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
- Northern California Rising Star Super Lawyer, 2019-2021
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member of the Month 08/2019
- Volunteer, San Mateo County Legal Aid
- Volunteer, San Mateo Superior Court’s weekly Family Law Status Conference
- Volunteer, San Mateo County Lawyers in The Library
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Barristers Section, President (2020)
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Diversity Committee, Chair (2020) (2021)
- California Applicant Attorney Association, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Foundation, Board Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2022-2024
- California Bar Association, Family Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- UCSF Medical Center, Analyst
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors, College Intern (Fiona Ma)
- San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, Law School Intern
- De Ita, Lowe & Wald, LLP, Partner