Jennifer Moore Keith
Ms. Keith has been a practicing Family Law attorney since 1998. She is a founding partner of Christy & Keith Family Law Group, P.C. and is a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization.
Ms. Keith provides assistance in all aspects of complex family law matters. She has significant experience litigating and settling family law cases involving domestic violence, high conflict custody matters, relocation requests, and complex property issues. Ms. Keith is a highly skilled and passionate advocate for her clients. While she always seeks to find paths towards settlement and amicable dispute resolutions, she excels at litigation and has significant trial experience.
Prior to founding Christy & Keith Family Law Group, P.C., Ms. Keith first began working on family law issues just out of high school when she volunteered at a clinic to help domestic violence victims request restraining orders. After obtaining her law degree, she worked for many years with Legal Aid programs, advancing from Staff Attorney to Managing Attorney with Bay Area Legal Aid. Among her accomplishments at Bay Area Legal Aid, Ms. Keith helped establish a free legal clinic, in collaboration with the San Mateo County Superior Court, which assists domestic violence survivors with requesting restraining orders. She moved to private practice in 2006 and began working as an Associate with Berra Stross & Wallacker, LLP. She has also presented at several state-wide conferences on the topic of litigating high conflict domestic violence custody cases.
Ms. Keith earned her bachelor’s degree from University of California, Santa Cruz in June 1995 and her law degree from Golden Gate University, School of Law in May 1998 with a certificate in Public Interest Law.
Ms. Keith is fluent in Spanish.
Ms. Keith is a proud mother, talented cook, and gardener.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D. 1998
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A. in Women’s Studies, 1995
Admitted to Practice
- All California state courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- San Mateo County, San Francisco County, and Alameda County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- California Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Distinguished Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Northern California Super Lawyer: 2015
- Northern California Rising Star Super Lawyer: 2013, 2014
- Named to Top Attorneys in Northern California as published by San Francisco Magazine for 2013, 2014, 2015
- Named to Top Rated Lawyer for San Francisco Women as published by Martindale-Hubbell for 2013, 2014, 2015